running "pcomm" on Sys V/AT

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Sun Sep 18 22:38:19 AEST 1988

In article <424 at l5comp.UUCP>, scotty at l5comp.UUCP (Scott Turner) writes:
> Deep in the heart of ports.c of pcomm you will find a if statement that
> checks *str != NULL || str != NULL. This needs to be reversed so that it

       There is a file called port.c but not ports.c. And I searched
through all the occurances of "str" and there is no line like you
mention above. Can you clarify where it is located ? Thanks !

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: john at wa3wbu.uu.net
Marysville, PA 17053             |           Packet: WA3WBU @ AK3P