Can't backup to floppy

Scott Turner scotty at l5comp.UUCP
Sat Sep 17 19:50:51 AEST 1988

In article <547 at micropen> dave at micropen (David F. Carlson) writes:
>of physical violence in a public place.  Over a telephone what you
>have written here is assault.  Mr. Plocher could well have you arrested.
I doubt it.

>If you didn't know what a multivendor "everything for $199" multiuser
>computer entails when you bought it means you are either very naive or
>very stupid.
The system described is hardly a $199 system. The Interlan package alone
costs $1500+. NSE, Merge386 add another $700 to the total.

Hardly a $199 system...

If you are going to flame someone in public and try to kick their ass out
of town, PLEASE try and get YOUR facts straight.

>David F. Carlson, Micropen, Inc.
>micropen!dave at ee.rochester.edu
>
>"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll

Scott Turner
scotty at l5comp -or- uunet!l5comp!scotty