running pcomm

suhans suhans at let.vu.nl
Tue Sep 20 17:27:00 AEST 1988

I have the pcomm programm running on my Laser-AT with an EGA-wondercard
You must change the lines with *str, see previous postings.These lines
are in port.c but also in curses.c.
I have just one problem running pcomm, I think it's my EGAwonder-card
but I don't know. The problem is that the screen in not restored properly
when leaving pcomm, the two bottom lines can't be used any more, when
I exec ls at the bottomlines the screen is just scrolling at the two
lines.I only can restore this by rebooting.
When running pcomm the screen also is not redrawing properly.
But I can call other systems using pcomm and it does run like the
MSDOS version.

Organisation:	Free University, Faculty of Literature
                Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Name:		Hans Varkevisser (system administrator)
                hans at let.vu.nl  or let.vu.nl!hans UUCP