DWB 2.0, HP Laser Jet II

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Sun Sep 4 10:13:02 AEST 1988

Has anyone gotten Microport DWB 2.0 to work with an HP Laser Jet Series II
printer and font cartridges?  I know that they say there are optional
drivers for the LJ, does anyone have them?  Do they work?  Will they work
with font cartridges?  Properly?  By that I mean bold, underscore, italics,
etc.

Is there a similar companion for their V/AT product?  I have a '286 with
V/AT (and DWB 1.0 for it) and a '386 with AT&T 386 UNIX Vr3.1 (which should
be binary compatible with Microport) and would like to use the LJ-II.

There are two other alternatives, eroff and Word Perfect, but I've become
brainwashed to nroff/troff commands.  Thanks,
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,rutgers,sun!daver,uunet!bigtex}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM