Can't backup to floppy

Peter Franks pete at ddsw1.UUCP
Tue Sep 20 05:00:24 AEST 1988

In article <473 at uport.UUCP> plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
:+---- In <1716 at ddsw1.UUCP> Karl Denninger writes:
:| ...
:| 	Is this the _new_ version of DOSMERGE that Mr. Plocher said wouldn't
:| 	ship until _all_ the bugs were out, and it _worked_?
:+----
:
:  I *really* could use someone like you on my support staff
:
:  -John Plocher

Hey, Karl -- I think you just got a job offer!!  *8^)

(Actually, if Mr. Plocher can quote things out of context, I feel I can,
too.)