Problem with Micom ethernet tcp/ip and SysV/AT 2.4

Tom Frauenhofer tvf at cci632.UUCP
Wed Aug 23 22:41:17 AEST 1989

While trying to build RCS Version 4.2 for Microport V/AT 2.4, I got the
following errors from the assembler pass (the file was partime.c):

Assembler: partime.c
	aline 257	: syntax error
	aline 258	: syntax error
	aline 259	: syntax error
	aline 259	: syntax error

Stop.

Does anybody have any ideas what is wrong here (and how I might be able
to work around this).  BTW, I tried this with both the assember that was
in the 2.4 distribution and with a newer version of the assembler with
several bug fixes.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!cci632!ccird7!tvf
*or* ...!rochester!kodak!swamps!frau!tvf
"The Earth? I'm going to blow it up.  It obstructs my view of Venus" - Martin