Problem with Micom ethernet tcp/ip and SysV/AT 2.4

John Plocher plocher%sally at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 23 08:48:56 AEST 1989

In article <757 at n3dmc.UU.NET> johnl at n3dmc.UUCP (John Limpert) writes:
>>it turned out that there was an unreferenced call on putchar() !!
>Add the following code to one of your kernel link kit libraries:
>
>putchar(c)
>int c;
>{
>	return kdcputc(c);
>}

This is in fact the "official" Microport solution to that problem -
We reconmended putting that code in the kernio.c file (in linkkit/cf
I think) because the existing Makefiles will then automatically use it.

   -John Plocher