Console Recovered!

Pat Bowens peb at PacBell.COM
Fri Aug 4 08:15:36 AEST 1989

console problem.  As you can see, I'm back.
FYI: I first tried booting from my boot disk and then mounting
the root and /usr file systems.  I was able to boot okay but
couldn't mount the file systems due to "Possible File System
Damage". ditto 0s0!  Doug Blair had suggested: use an alternate
console(Alt-F2), su to root to access the inittab file, and
proceed as usual.  That worked fine!  Thanks again to all.

Pat Bowens,(learning more every day), pacbell!pbhyf!peb
415-823-2445