What Graphics Card for Microport Sys V/386?

John Conover john at john.UUCP
Wed Jan 18 20:37:22 AEST 1989

In article <12878 at bigtex.cactus.org>, james at bigtex.cactus.org (James Van Artsdalen) writes:
> In <187 at rancho.uucp>, rock at rancho.uucp (Rock Kent) wrote:
>
> > To date, I've determined that the Video Seven VRAM VGA and FASTWRITE
> > VGA cards and the Paradise VGA card do not work.
>
> The Video 7 V/RAM works fine with 3.0e as far as I can tell.  Due to

I have had the same problems with the Everex, Paradise, Vega delux, and
PC Limited VGA's. The problem also extends to OS/2, and MS Windows (386).
Usually, twiddling with the switches will make it work, but it's a pain
to have to reset switches when going from MSDOS to UNIX.
	John
	..!uunet!smosjc!john