286->386SX ENIX(UNIX) and DOS

Jonathan Leech leech at zeta.cs.unc.edu
Tue Jan 17 06:36:34 AEST 1989

In article <1203 at megatest.UUCP> palowoda at megatest.UUCP (Bob Palowoda) writes:
>   I don't have the number off hand for Everex, it's at home.

    Brian Brinkerhaus	415-683-ENIX
    Everex Sales	800-821-0806

    Brinkerhaus is sales manager (or similar position) for ENIX. He
seems to know what he is talking about.
    Followups to comp.unix.microport only (seems most appropriate).
--
    Jon Leech (leech at cs.unc.edu)    __@/
    ``You looked so innocent and vulnerable, I wanted to use