Proposal -- comp.unix.i386

pri=-10 Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.UUCP
Thu Jan 26 04:29:10 AEST 1989

In article <VIXIE.89Jan25002308 at bacchus.pa.dec.com> vixie at decwrl.dec.com (Paul A Vixie) writes:
>publically state my opinion of the proposal for a comp.unix.i386 group:

>		* * * *		I Am For It.		* * * *

At this rate we're gonna rate a few new chapters in the UseNet history as
the group most asked for but settled for something else :-)

I'll go on record (again) as a firm supporter/suggester of this group. I was
for it a year and a half ago when when it was first suggested, I'm still for
it, and I hope that I won't have to be for it a year from now.

Please, let's just get it done with. We need one group to collect the
postings for 386 based unix ramblings.

--
Stuart.Lynne at wimsey.bc.ca {ubc-cs,uunet}!van-bc!sl     Vancouver,BC,604-937-7532