BSD for AT?

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.ISC.COM
Wed Jan 18 10:54:26 AEST 1989

[A recent question in comp.unix.microport reminded me of this...]

Some time back, probably more than a year ago, I heard of the beginnings of
a project to put a BSD system on the PC/AT.  (I mean a regular 286 box.)
Can anyone tell me whether it is happening, has happened, didn't make it,
or what?

If you speak for the project, please post.  Otherwise, if you have
information about it, EMAIL to me and I'll summarize in a posting.

adthanksvance
--
Dick Dunn      UUCP: {ncar,nbires}!ico!rcd           (303)449-2870
   ...A friend of the devil is a friend of mine.