Setkey problem...

root at spdyne.UUCP root at spdyne.UUCP
Wed Jan 18 17:41:00 AEST 1989

ken at uport.UUCP writes:

> In article <1700006 at spdyne> root at spdyne.UUCP writes:
> >	I guess that I forgot to include that I'm running the DOS-Merge Kernel.
> >	[3.0e - Unlimited] With a Digi-Board 8 port Int. Comm. controller.
> >
> >On a Compaq 386/20 if that matters...  It consistantly does this..
> >And I have 13 things defined....(Does this matter??)
> >
> >Also, It would be nice if U-Port would compile ALL programs that use floating
> >point under gcc so that THEY WOULD WORK!!  (Awk fails on my machine - Dumps
> >core).. Specific to the Compaq I'm told...Any chance I can get a floppy with
>
> Call up tech support. We have a fix for people with (Compaqs, no coprocessor,
> Merge kernel).
>
> Ken Chapin         UUCP: ...!{sun | ucbvax | ihnp4}!amdcad!uport!ken
> Microport Systems
> Technical Support

	I did, I also sent mail to 'ken at uport', and uport!ken (Direct connection)
I got both of them bounced onto my machine on the same day.  Is the mail
router on "uport" screwed up? (still?)

	Anyway, I called for the update, asked it to be sent ASAP. I haven't
seen anything yet.. I called around the 10th...  I had asked ken in the
mail to him to queue whatever changes were needed to my system off uport
and I would call and pay for the call...But as usual, I couldn't get
mail to be liked by uport.

	Still waiting,

		Chert Pellett
		root at spdyne