286->386SX ENIX(UNIX) and DOS

Seth J. Bradley sjb at dalek.UUCP
Sun Jan 22 05:39:59 AEST 1989

In article <1469 at neoucom.UUCP> wtm at neoucom.UUCP (Bill Mayhew) writes:
>record has been read in.  I hope their phone support is as willing
>and able as was suggested in the original posting; without the
>manuals, they'll surely have calls.

The manuals are available from Everex for an extra $200.  You can
get the same manuals in a different binding for around $120 at your
local computer book store.

>I'd be just about ready to whip out my check book if the text
>processing stuff including troff and friends are there for $299.
>That would be quite a good value.  I'm skeptical though about
>getting troff, as AT&T seems to have split that part of the
>documentors workbench off of the standard Unix development kit.

The way I heard it from the marketing rep, they use a DWB "clone".
I have no idea how well it works.

--
Seth J. Bradley     UUCP: uunet!{lll-winken|ubvax}!dalek!sjb
		Internet: lll-winken.llnl.gov!dalek!sjb