286->386SX ENIX(UNIX) and DOS

Jonathan Leech leech at zeta.cs.unc.edu
Sun Jan 22 12:17:38 AEST 1989

In article <424 at dalek.UUCP> sjb at dalek.UUCP (Seth J. Bradley) writes:
>The manuals are available from Everex for an extra $200.  You can
>get the same manuals in a different binding for around $120 at your
>local computer book store.

    I priced the Sys V/386 manuals (complete set) for slightly over
$300 at the campus bookstore here. Where can I buy them for $120?
N.B.: This was including all the thin and terribly overpriced ones
like 'Streams Programmers Guide'.
--
    Jon Leech (leech at cs.unc.edu)    __@/
    ``Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.''