What happened to Unix Review?

Brad Isley bgi at stbimbo.UUCP
Thu Sep 20 00:58:02 AEST 1990

machina at uts.amdahl.com (Miguel A. Ramirez) writes:

>I find it difficult to beleive that people on the net would find this
>rag useful. I read three times, and had enough. Not one useful bit of
>information. Of course, lots of slick adds. I would drop this rag and
>pick-up SUN's magazine.

Huh?  Say what?  Just because we have access to news means we know everything
about C programming, legal issues and all the latest hardware?

Try again, dude, there's LOTS of useful information in there.

    Take a look at:
	Tested Mettle
	Rules of the Game
	Daemons and Dragons
	C Advisor
	Off the Shelf

Again, everyone on the 'net' isn't automagically promoted to guru status.
I'm the Unix 'guru' of a company with 400 employees (by default) and find
lots of useful info in this 'rag'.
--
-----------------------------\      / ..and Apple thought GUI was theirs!.. \
 bgi at SalesTech.COM 841-4169    \---| Yer local zymurgist & Amiga hacker/user |