Soviet Unix User Group

Matthew Farwell dylan at ibmpcug.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 02:22:05 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep26.183130.8473 at kth.se> perand at admin.kth.se (Per Andersson) writes:
>Japan has been on the Internet for a couple of years. One of the few countries
>that won't participate (yet) is UK. Spain is another that could but won't.
>Maybe we will see well connected Soviet sites before English ?

I don't think its a question of won't participate. I think everyone agrees
that it would be a nice idea to have an ip network in the UK. If you really
are sadistic + you want to know all about the subject of IP in the uk,
feel free to read eunet.general, eunet.followup + comp.protocols.tcp-ip.

Dylan.
Matthew J Farwell                 | Email: dylan at ibmpcug.co.uk
The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360,|        ...!uunet!ukc!ibmpcug!dylan
Harrow HA1 4LQ England            | CONNECT - Usenet Access in the UK!!
Phone: +44 81-863-1191            | Sun? Don't they make coffee machines?