Soviet Unix User Group

Per Andersson perand at admin.kth.se
Sun Sep 30 08:38:42 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep27.162205.8602 at ibmpcug.co.uk> dylan at ibmpcug.CO.UK (Matthew Farwell) writes:
>In article <1990Sep26.183130.8473 at kth.se> perand at admin.kth.se (Per Andersson) writes:
>>Japan has been on the Internet for a couple of years. One of the few countries
>>that won't participate (yet) is UK.
> If you really
>are sadistic + you want to know all about the subject of IP in the uk,
>feel free to read eunet.general, eunet.followup + comp.protocols.tcp-ip.

I am. I do. I did. Someday when the users are screaming loud enough or when
a commercial net is built this will change. I don't hear any hard data about
change of policies on the educational side, but please do surprise me.

Per
--
Per Andersson (perand at admin.kth.se, perand at stacken.kth.se)
Trying a new job at Bofors Electronics,