What happened to Unix Review?

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Wed Sep 12 20:32:18 AEST 1990

In <2552 at ehq-ir-1.UK.Sun.COM> henkl at glorantha (Henk Langeveld - Sun Nederland) writes:

>Last year I frequently bought the magazine Unix Review.  I liked its style
>and contents.  However, since early this year, I haven't seen the mag
>anymore.  Does it still exist?

Mine comes in the mail every month.  But speaking of "lost" magazines,
how about that nice, new _Sun Expert_?  It started coming, I was
solicited for a "free" subscription, and then it never came again.
--
UUCP:		{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!woodb!fallst!tkevans
INTERNET:	tkevans%fallst at wb3ffv.ampr.org
Tim Evans	2201 Brookhaven Ct, Fallston, MD 21047