What happened to Unix Review?

Al Wesolowsky abw at bucrsb.bu.edu
Thu Sep 13 03:23:40 AEST 1990

In article <1811 at fallst.UUCP> tkevans at fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:

>how about that nice, new _Sun Expert_?  It started coming, I was
>solicited for a "free" subscription, and then it never came again.

I have the opposite problem...efforts to correct my mailing label have
produced 4 or 5 copies of each issue arriving here.  Seems they want to
ship the books out, all right.

A scrutiny of the masthead reveals:

          Sun Expert
          1330 Beacon Street
          Brookline, MA 02146

          (617) 739-7002
          dpryor at expert.com

Hope this helps.
                                   ---Al

| Al B. Wesolowsky  abw%bucrsb at bu-it.bu.edu or arc9arn at buacca.bitnet  |
|"The event you have just witnessed is based on sworn testimony. Can  |
| you prove that it didn't happen?" Criswell-_Plan 9 from Outer Space_|