What happened to Unix Review?

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Sun Sep 16 07:55:29 AEST 1990

zebr360 at ut-emx (Jerry Heyman) writes:

>Four times I've tried to subscribe to Unix Today.  Twice out of inserts from
>a copy at work, once through usenet and contacting Mitch Greenberg (I believe
>thats who I corresponded with) and finally when they sent me an invitation
>to subscribe.  All of this in the past year, and I still have yet to receive
>my first copy...

This sounds remarkably like what I've gone thru too. I even went as far as
sending in one of their "electronic applications" to utoday!circ, or
whatever the address is. Still, no Unix Today. And, no form of communication
indiciating if I was "rejected" for some reason...

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --