Gator Box and CAP

ZUCCOLA gt3930c at prism.gatech.EDU
Fri Sep 14 07:24:52 AEST 1990

	To all the people who gave me advice on CAP/GATOR box thanks,
everything is working now. Just one quick question, we've always sent
postscript files to laserwriters, can you send plain text files to
imagewriterLQ's?
				Thanx again,
				H----
|        HARMON JAY ZUCCOLA        |Email(ARPA) zuccola at max.gatech.edu |
|Dept of Chemistry and Biochemistry|Phone           404-894-8338       |
| Georgia Institute of Technology  |FAX             404-894-7452       |
|   Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0400    |                                   |
| As the area of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness|
| 			-A. Einstein                                   |