Need news utility

Mark Littlefield mll at aio.jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 14 02:59:43 AEST 1990

Hey netters,

I just know that one of you UNIX people have just what I'm looking
for.  I need a utility (in C, shell script, yacc, etc) that will
automatically check specific news groups for new messages and forward
these messages to a user on another system.  I'd like to be able to
have it run from my .login so it executes every time I log on.

FYI, I am on a VAX running Ultrix-32 V3.0 (Rev 64).  The mailers I use
are rn or xrn.  I would figure this out myself except I'm kinda new to
the UNIX world and I am just swamped with other work.  As I do not
usually read this or any of the other UNIX newsgroups, please send any
replies to the address in my sig.

Thanx in advance,
Mark

Mark L. Littlefield                          |  Standard disclamer
internet: mll at aio.jsc.nasa.gov               |  "Blah, blah, blah..."
USsnail:  Lockheed Engineering and Sciences  |
          2400 Nasa Rd 1 / MS 19             |
          Houston, TX 77258                  |

"Don't guess...unless you have to.  The universe is uncertain enough
 as it is..."   - The DOCTOR - LOGOPOLIS