Wanted: info on 'root' magazine

Gordon Vickers gordon at prls.UUCP
Fri Sep 21 03:12:13 AEST 1990

         I just called the phone number that was published here in previous
    articles and asked which address subscription inquires should be sent
    to.  The lady was unsure which address would be best but thought the
    Folsom, Ca address might be best:

          Root Creations
          632 East Bidwell Street, Suite 56
          Folsom, Ca

        I forgot however, to verify the ZIP code, in two articles by the
      same person, the ZIP had two digits transposed.  The two given
      were: 95630 and 95360.  Oh well.

Gordon Vickers 408/991-5370        {mips,pyramid|philabs}!prls!gordon
Signetics in Sunnyvale,Ca (USA)
Earth is a complex array of symbiotic relationships: Every extinction, whether
 animal, mineral, vegetable, or cultural hastens our own demise.