Looking for OSF/Motif Look and Feel Using Curses

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Wed Sep 26 23:12:35 AEST 1990

In article <epeterso.654295938 at houligan> epeterson at encore.com (Eric Peterson) writes:
>I'm working on a project that will be running on X-terminals as well
>as dumb ASCII ones, and I'd like to keep the look and feel
>(keystrokes, menus, boxes, and other behavior) consistent between the
>two different types of terminals.  What I'm looking for is a library,
>possibly Curses-based, that will allow me the behavior of the Client
>Area on a character terminal.

Look into XVT.  It is a development library for Motif, MS Windows, Macintosh,
and character based terminals (both unix and DOS).

You develop one program and link link it with the appropriated library
to use whichever interface you want.

Cost is not cheap, but there are no royalties.

I have the contact info at work, so if you can't find it, send me email.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170