Wanted: UNIX source

Dean Cookson dean at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu
Wed Feb 20 05:41:14 AEST 1991

His address in the header was munged so I had to post this.

In article <1991Feb19.181555.1182 at agate.berkeley.edu> gousha at .berkeley.edu writes

>If you could mail me FTP sites where I can pick this stuff up, i would
>appreciate it greatly.  I already looked through uunet.uu.net and other
>places I could think of (even sumex-aim.stanford.edu) and couldn't find
>it.

You didn't look very hard then.  Xmodem is in the comp.sources.unix/volume15
directory on uunet.  There are also a bunch of different versions of shar
in the c.s.u archives there.  Try getting comp.sources.unix/index and
and running grep shar on it.

Jove is available from cayuga.cs.rochester.edu, cs.toronto.edu, and
hipl.psych.nyu.edu.

The GNU version of emacs is available from many places including uunet
in the gnu directory, tut.cis.ohio-state.edu, and wuarchive.wustl.edu
among others.

Pulling the latest anon.ftp directory off of comp.misc or ftping it from
pilot.njin.net might not be a bad idea.

Later,
Dean

--
| Dean Cookson 	(Opinions?  What opinions??)	dean at po.cwru.edu	      |
| Information Network Services   		DoD #207 AMA #573534	      |