Will telnet do VT100 translation for other term types?

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Sun Feb 3 16:55:48 AEST 1991

B> going to buy), but we have people that will be logging in from all
B> kinds of different terminals.  We would then like to be able to
B> telnet from the unix system to a VAX running VMS, and run an
B> application that REQUIRES vt100 terminal emulation.

Perhaps get "screen2" from the comp.sources.unix archive e.g., on
uunet.uu.net.  Only works on BSD/Sun unix though.
--
Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM  Naperville IL USA  +1 708-979-6364