Complexity of reallocating storage (was users command crap)

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR allbery at NCoast.ORG
Tue Feb 12 13:51:53 AEST 1991

As quoted from <1991Feb07.013637.6542 at convex.com> by tchrist at convex.COM (Tom Christiansen):
| And you don't want to hear what I have to say about systems without
| syslog, and a modern one at that.  I simply don't use them.

So how many of these have you run in to, aside from Xenix?  (Before you spout
the eternal Berzerk b*tch, "System V", try RTFMing the System V manuals.)

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			    VHF/UHF: KB8JRR on 220, 2m, 440
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		    Packet: KB8JRR @ WA8BXN