ftp location for libcompat?

Russell Mosemann mosemann at sardion.unl.edu
Mon Feb 18 08:05:42 AEST 1991

   I downloaded the Reno 4.3bsd code for talkd and talk so that I can
talk with the rest of the world and not just Sun's with broken talk.
After a little tweaking, everything compiles just fine, but I can't link
talk because I don't have libcompat.a.  I'm using SUNOS 4.1.1.  Is there
some place where I can pick up the library?  (The symbols _herror and
_strerror are not defined after linking.)  Thanks.
Russell Mosemann                  Internet:      mosemann at crcvms.unl.edu
Network Analyst                   Bitnet:               mosemann at unlvax1
Computing Resource Center         UUCP:   ..!uunet!hoss.unl.edu!mosemann
University of Nebraska - Lincoln  Voice:  (402) 472-5930   Fax: 472-5280