UNIX "commander" (was Re: A visual unix shell?)

Anton Aylward anton at bkj386.uucp
Sat Jan 19 02:19:16 AEST 1991

Yes, there is a "UNIX version of Norton Commander", though its features
are slightly different from what you describe.

It is a point and shoot I/F.
It uses a configuration file so you don't have to know the commands.

Its small, a bit over 30K, and extremely fast.
You could think of it as being analagous to a DOS TSR.

Since I was involved in the writing of it, I won't become commercial here.

If you want information, E-mail to

	product at analsyn

or write to the address below.

BTW: unit price is $195, quantity discounts, dealer... etc.

           ____   __________
          /   /   /        |                       |
         /   /   /         |       Analysis        |
        /    |  |        ,-'                       |  3355 Don Mills Rd,
       /     |  |       |          Synthesis       |  Suite 6-304
      /      \  \       |                          |  Willowdale,
     /        \  \      \__        Consulting      |  Ontario, M2H 3N3
    /         ;  ;         |                       |  UUCP: anton at analsyn
   /_________/  /__________|       Incorporated    |  Voice: (416) 225-UNIX

--
          /   /   /        |                       |  Anton J Aylward