CRASH your TANDEM : was : RE : How do you make your UNIX crash

Halvard Halvorsen halvard at spurv.runit.sintef.no
Fri Mar 15 06:22:37 AEST 1991

did you fellas read the signature to this guy ???
 i mean : he works for tandem computers - so the reason why he asks for how to crash 'your UNIX' should be obvious ???   ;^)

so next question - how do you make a tandem computer running UNIX
crash ...

halvard =8-)

|> |   ACSnet: berny at tndsyd.oz       UUCP: uunet!munnari.oz!tndsyd.oz.au!berny |
|> | INTERNET: berny at tndsyd.oz.au  DOMAIN: goodheart_berny at tandem.com          |