help to new C programmer with time.h

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Sat Mar 2 04:24:22 AEST 1991

  OK, so in the past two postings I've made to this newsgroup, I've screwed up
in my description of the ANSI C standard (once about time.h and once about
old-style vs. new-style declarations).  Obviously, I'm completely clueless (or
at least partially clueless :-).  Now I understand why I waited so long before
being willing to post in comp.lang.c; I guess I should have waited longer.

  I'd like to apologize for the mistakes.... I'll try to be a bit more careful
in the future (I'll just wait a couple days to let other people answer
questions before I take a stab at them :-).

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace