Curses! On Berekely system

Starman gaines at mars.njit.edu
Sat Mar 9 03:11:10 AEST 1991

howdy,
	I've got a small problem. I took a curses example stright out f
the curses manual and typed it into my Ultrix machine (v3.1 rev.9).
When I do the following: cc -O -DBSD -o curses curses.c -lcurses
-ltermcap, the program complies, but the program doesn't run correctly.
It's supposed to draw a window (works) and overlay two windows on top of
each other (doesn't work..they're side by side) and then take a string
entered from the keyboard and display it in a window (doesn't work). The
source code is OK because I tried it on VMS C and it works perfectly.
Any help???

"They can fly rings around the moon,	      |		 Mike
but we're years ahead of them on the highway" |	  gaines at mars.njit.edu