??? RCS ???

The Sea Lance Missile sdy at ssc-bee.UUCP
Thu Nov 13 08:51:40 AEST 1986

[armed and waiting for the newly re-organized line eaters corps]

we have version 3 of the Revision Control System (RCS) running on
a 4.3bsd Vax.

The man pages for it reference rcsfile(5) as well as a Users Manual
(real soon now).

Is there a newer release available? or does anyone have a better set
of documentation that could be sent to us??

--

Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!sdy         >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

"Things that were previously stated were situation specific" The Chinaman