Need help getting Ultrix-driven Tk50 to write for VMS-drive Tk50

stefan at wheaton.UUCP stefan at wheaton.UUCP
Thu Nov 13 11:02:52 AEST 1986

We have a poor MicroVAX II with only a Tk50 to keep it from being a black
box.  We have another MicroVAX II that has floppies, kermits & lines,
a Tk50, etc.  The one with everything runs Ultrix 1.2 with 4.2 available.
The other one runs sort form of VMS.  If we can get a way of transfering
kermit to it in a VMS readable form, we can transfer files over the lines.

If we can get Ultrix to write out stuff on a Tk50 tape so that VMS can
read it, everything is cool.  So far..

Any suggestions?

Stefan Brandle			UUCP:  ihnp4!wheaton!stefan

PS:  our news is being changed and rather undependable.  Please email
answers.  Thanks.
--
---------
Stefan Brandle				UUCP:  ihnp4!wheaton!stefan