11/23's

marco at andromeda.UUCP marco at andromeda.UUCP
Thu Jan 29 16:02:24 AEST 1987

What can you do with PDP 11/23 's ?? I've got a couple of the things
hanging around from old projects, and while I hate to throw 'em out,
I really can't think of anything useful to do with the beasties.  They're
too tall for terminal stands and too big for paperweights :-)  I think
they have something like 16 K and two RL02's each.  Any ideas ?

	                                         W.rat

If I put three of them together will I get a PDP 11/69 ?