/usr/new

Jeff B Putnam putnam at steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP
Tue Jan 6 04:29:19 AEST 1987

Can anyone out there enlighten me as to the exact licensing status of
the 4.? BSD /usr/new software?  We have a source license on one
of our vaxen and there are a couple things i would like to get
on a Sun.  I cant find in the source any real information about
whether or not i can move this stuff to another machine.  Again,
im only concerned with /usr/new.

Please reply by mail, unless there is something of more general
interest you want to tell us about this.

--
               O                   -- jefu
       tell me all about           -- UUCP: {rochester,edison}!steinmetz!putnam