Another KSH question

evan at pedsgo.UUCP evan at pedsgo.UUCP
Thu Jan 22 00:37:27 AEST 1987

Maybe I am using an old version of ksh, but it seems that I can't get my
functions to come with me when I go into a new shell.

My documentation says something about typeset -fx, but that doesn't make
too much sense either.

Can someone help me?
--
WHO: Evan L. Marcus                         ||  "This is between me and the
WHAT: Concurrent Computer Corporation,      ||   vegetable!"