uucp {bugs,features}

guy at gorodish.UUCP guy at gorodish.UUCP
Fri Jan 30 19:58:22 AEST 1987

>I could also be wrong, but is was my understanding that SVr2 was
>equipped with ATT UUCP, and that HDBUUCP was provided on SVr3.

Well, I'm not sure what "ATT UUCP" means - a UUCP based on AT&T code?
The V7, S3, S5, 4.2BSD, 4.3BSD, and HDB ones are all based on AT&T
code, so they're all "ATT UUCP" by that definition.  In fact, they're
all descended from the V7 one.

S5R2 didn't come with HDB; S5R3 does.  I think HDB was available for
S5R2 as part of the "Basic Networking Utilities" package, which I
think was an add-on package.  I don't know how S5R3 is packaged in
this case; the answer probably depends on whether you're talking
about buying source or a binary distribution for some particular
machine.