uucp {bugs,features}

che at pbhye.UUCP che at pbhye.UUCP
Sat Jan 31 13:07:03 AEST 1987

In article <12401 at sun.uucp> guy at sun.UUCP (Guy Harris) writes:
>>I could also be wrong, but is was my understanding that SVr2 was
>>equipped with ATT UUCP, and that HDBUUCP was provided on SVr3.
>S5R2 as part of the "Basic Networking Utilities" package, which I
>think was an add-on package.

The 3B2 was a "transition" system in the process of getting to the
current situation, HDB being the only version of uucp included in
the AT&T 3B2 BNU package available from S5R2.(?) on.  With the forwarding
problems we had through intermediate systems with our combo of "old" and
HDB uucp, we think uucp is a load of fun!  Keeps system administrators
off the streets.
--
Mitch Che	Pacific Bell			"I used to be a translator