uuslave.c posted to comp.ibm.sys.pc and net.sources

simpsong at ncoast.UUCP simpsong at ncoast.UUCP
Sun Jan 18 02:21:09 AEST 1987

*** Line eater foo-d ***

I posted uuslave.c to net.sources and comp.ibm.sys.pc

Hopefully, someone will be able to make something of it.
It contains no documentation, and very few comments... All
I did was pull it off the bbs in nj.

I think I remember seeing it mentioned in these newsgroups
under the title UUCP for MS-DOS which is why I cross posted
this article here.

I cross posted the source to comp.ibm.sys.pc because I didn't
know if net.sources exists everywhere anymore or not...

Greg

--
      Gregory R. Simpson

UUCP: {ihnp4, seismo, decwrl, philabs, ucbvax}!decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!simpsong
CSNET: ncoast!simpsong at case.CSNET
ARPA:  ncoast!simpsong%case.CSNET at Csnet-Relay.ARPA