fun with Unix

scw at ollie.SEAS.UCLA.EDU scw at ollie.SEAS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Aug 18 03:45:36 AEST 1988

In article <404 at cpro.UUCP> asgard at cpro.UUCP (J.R. Stoner) writes:
>In article <Aug.12.22.31.31.1988.1843 at topaz.rutgers.edu>, ron at topaz.rutgers.edu (Ron Natalie) writes:
>; C'mon, real programmers know that the correct response is:
>;
>; 	.MAKE LOVE
>; 	Not War?
>; 	[4K CORE]
>
>Gee, I didn't know there were still other OS/8 veterans out there.
>Maybe we should keep this under wraps or they might grab us for
>a captive breeding program to preserve the gene pool.

Actually that's not OS/8 (opps, just dated myself here) but TECO that
gives the 'Not War?' response. As far as I can tell ALL versions of TECO
(including the VMS version) do this.
<scw>

Stephen C. Woods; UCLA SEASNET; 2567 BH;LA CA 90024; (213)-825-8614
UUCP: ...!{{inhp4,ucbvax,{hao!cepu}}!ucla-cs,ibmsupt!ollie}!scw
ARPA:scw at SEAS.UCLA.EDU  <-note change from cs.ucla.edu