Another Joke...

Paul Houtz gph at hpsemc.HP.COM
Thu Aug 11 03:05:06 AEST 1988

filip at alberta.UUCP (Don Filipchuk) writes:

>       Well, I am heartened to see that there are
   >more jokes on the humour group... I especially liked
   >the "... ya, but these Fokkers were flying Messershmidts!" (sp)
>
>Warning : Possibly offensive to Jews ?

    Don, this must be a mistake.  Possibly you meant to post this to
a different group?

    In case you really are ignorant about this sort of thing, let me
enlighten.  This is a newgroup for notes regarding questions about hte
unix operating system.  No one appreciates jokes here, and it is bad
taste to post them.   Perhaps you meant to post in another group called
rec.humor?

    You are probably going to get flamed for this.   Try to be more
careful next time.