Another Joke...

Don Filipchuk filip at alberta.UUCP
Wed Aug 10 05:00:35 AEST 1988

        Well, I am heartened to see that there are
   more jokes on the humour group... I especially liked
   the "... ya, but these Fokkers were flying Messershmidts!" (sp)

Warning : Possibly offensive to Jews ?

Apologies for lack of grammer, etc.
	I'm ignorant.
     	Ask anyone I work with.

     There were these three guys walking down the streeti :
   a Scott, a Swede, and a Jewish fellow.  They were walking along
   when suddenly a van full of robbers sped by, police in hot pursuit.
   The robbers, desperate to save their skins, threw the evidence, a
   huge sack of money out of the van, where it landed at the feet
   of the three men.  This went unnoticed by the police, and both the
   robbers and the police continued on the chase, leaving the
   three men to decide what to do with the money.

   "Eye'll tell yew what..." said the Scott.  "Eye'm a
    religious man.  Let's draw a circle on the ground, throw
    the money into the air, and whatever lands outside the
    circle, we'll give to the church and divide the rest between us."

   "That's a very good idea" said the Swede.  "Let's
   draw a circle, throw the money into the air, but let's
   give the money that lands INSIDE the circle to the
   church, and divide the rest amonst ourselves."

   "Well .... I've got a better idea" said the Jew.  "Let's throw the
   money into the air, and what the Lord wants, He can keep !"

    Well, I thought it was funny....
                          Don

|      Don Filipchuk         | "... with human females, I must           |
|                            |    restrain myself too much.  They are    |
|   University of Alberta    |    quite fragile."                        |
|    Edmonton, Alberta       |                                           |
|          Canada            |             - Lt. Worf --                 |