No more careless crossposts! (was: Re: More Jokes!)

Dave Hammond daveh at marob.MASA.COM
Mon Aug 15 22:28:25 AEST 1988

In article <1635 at aplcomm.jhuapl.edu> trn at aplvax.UUCP (Tony Nardo) writes:
[...]
>P.S.  About these "fun with UNIX" jokes - I guess they're funny if you run
>      System V, but most of them aren't amusing at all on BSD 4.2.  If you
>      post a joke, could you also post the flavor of UNIX used as well?

At the risk of sounding overtly pro-work, this `fun with Unix' discussion
has (in my opinion) just about been played out. Not to mention that it has
doubled the amount of unix.questions articles in the past few weeks.
Besides, I think we all got the idea.

Perhaps those interested could start a `comp.unix.fun' group :-)

Dave Hammond
  UUCP: {uunet|...}!masa.com!{dsix2|marob}!daveh
DOMAIN: dsix2!daveh at masa.com