Process control in Sys. 5.2

Leo de Wit leo at philmds.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 17:37:06 AEST 1988

This is for a friend who works on Unix System 5.2:

After he had seen me juggling with processes (stopping, resuming,
background, foreground) and also flushing output - I work on an Ultrix
system - he was somewhat disappointed when he found out that he
couldn't do that on his system.

Since I've little experience with 5.2, I'd like to ask the crowd out there:
Exactly what is possible in 5.2 as far as these topics are conceirned?
Please e-mail, I'll summarize to this group.
Advance thanks,
                     Leo. (E-mail: ...!mcvax!philmds!leo)