fun with Unix

Paul Flaherty paulf at Jessica.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 19 02:35:09 AEST 1988

In article <13418 at agate.BERKELEY.EDU> link at stew.ssl.berkeley.edu (Richard Link) writes:
>Come on Ken Ritchie, you could have thought better than 'ls' for 'dir'.
>You UNIX types who think this kind of drivel is funny, go start a
>UNIX.LAME.BRAIN.OS newsgroup.
>Rick Link

I don't know about you, but this was the most hilarious posting I've ever seen
on net.jokes/rec.humor...:-)

Objoke:

% set i="Democratic_Platform"; mkdir $i; chmod 000 $i; ls $i

-=Paul Flaherty, N9FZX      | "There is no distinctly American criminal class
->paulf at shasta.Stanford.EDU | except Congress." -- Mark Twain