bitnet

Dan Revel dan at lclark.UUCP
Tue Aug 9 04:26:29 AEST 1988

I'm trying to get a BITNET connection up and running here at Lewis & Clark
and I have some questions about how to go about it.

First what we've got (hardware and software):

	VAX 11/750
	Bsd 4.3 Unix
	Emulex CS32/F1 ports ('dmf compatible')
	Paradyne Challenger 9600 baud modems
	UREP bitnet software ( 11/87 )

The UREP software comes with an un-supported driver for dmf synchronous ports,
does anyone have experience with this driver? does it work? does it work with
the emulex ports?

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts, comments or tips from anyone with
experience installing BITNET in a similar configuration.

thanks, dan

--
dan at lclark
tektronix!reed!lclark!dan			Dylsexics untie! (-|