virtual filesystems.

Pat Wigen patw at leadsv.UUCP
Mon Oct 10 23:58:37 AEST 1988

	I am looking for any information regarding  any research or
implementation of a virtual file system for Unix* based systems.

Please send email or post a reply. Thanks for any information
you can provide.

Since this is my first posting I am not sure which address will work.
If none work please post any replies you might have.

Patrick L. Wigen			Voice: (408) 756-9748
Lockheed Missiles & Space Co.		( patw at leadsv.UUCP )
Sunnyvale, Ca.		..{cae7780,sun!sunncal,savax}!leadsv!patw