100 % +/- 5% compatible UNIX C compiler for IBM ATs.

Marco Zelada marco at concour.concordia.cdn
Mon Oct 17 00:55:54 AEST 1988

	I have had so much trouble with porting some of my work from
a SUN system to my AT. I developed a number of software packages for
the VLSI design lab I work in. They use mostly regular UNIX stuff,
NO SUNVEIW things, however I have not been able to compile too many of them
in my AT with MSC, TURBOC, or LATTICE C. We would like to be able to have
these programs running in a new MICRO lab we are setting up.

	If there is anyone out there that can point me to a PC C
compiler that will be as compatible to the UNIX C compiler as possible, I
would very much appreciate it.  Has anyone use the Astec C compiler to port
programs written under UNIX to the MSDOS environment >